Make A Difference in March
- Do you know a licensed beauty professional who loves what he/she does and knows how important beauty and grooming services are for a person’s self-esteem?
- Are you a licensed beauty professional who believes you have one of the most meaningful jobs around because you allow people to feel good about themselves?
- Have you been searching for manicurist jobs, hair styling jobs, cosmetologist jobs or aesthetician jobs in Los Angeles?
Receive compensation while making an impact in the life of a terminally or chronically ill person and their caregiver!
We are seeking beauty professionals to provide a community service in Los Angeles. Use your talent and passion to bring beauty and grooming services to people living with terminal or chronic illness and their caregivers. Throughout the month of March, we are recruiting nail technicians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, barbers and aestheticians to join Beauty Bus for a job that makes a difference in the life of a person living with terminal or chronic illness. Help us reach our goal of recruiting 100 new beauty professionals!
Although jobs in Los Angeles are difficult to find, in between searches you can practice your skills as a compensated professional volunteer for Beauty Bus. Working with our clients and their caregivers is an easy way to make a difference in your community by positively impacting the self esteem of people who are not able to receive beauty and grooming services at a salon or spa. Our clients are in need of your nail services, hair care and facial services at home. We are looking for you!
What a wonderful group volunteer opportunity for friends to impact their community as well! Get your friends together and consider group volunteering. Our program will allow you to volunteer as a group and make a difference for your community, both close to home and wide spread.
In March, if you refer a beauty professional and he/she mentions your name in the application and RSVPs for a training, you can receive the following:
Refer 1 –Gift Certificate to Starbucks
Refer 3 –Beauty Bus Water Bottle
Refer 5 –Beauty Bus Sweatshirt
Refer 10 –Beauty Drive 2013 VIP Admission Ticket (value of $225)
A qualifying referral must include the following:
1) New referral must submit Beauty Bus volunteer application – found at www.beautybus.org/volunteers ;
2) New referral must complete background check by March 31st;
3) New referral must RSVP to Beauty Bus Training in March, April or May 2013.
*Please make sure the applicant references your name when sending in application.
Download an application here or for more information, contact Candace Martinez at 310.392.0900 or email email@example.com. Thank you!