Bags of Beauty Program
“Thank you for my Beauty Goodie Bag I loved the eye shadows & other products too. Your foundation is awesome just what teenage kids really need when we are going thru tough times with our health.”
~Edna C., Bag of Beauty recipient with pediatric brain cancer
A Bag of Beauty is given to each client at In-Home Visits and Pop-Up Salon events to allow the pampering to continue between visits. Beauty Bus also sends Bags of Beauty filled with pampering beauty and grooming products to individuals whom we are not yet able to visit and care for in person. For more information on receiving an individual Bag of Beauty, see the National Bag of Beauty Program.
In addition to sending individual bags to clients who contact our offices, Beauty Bus Foundation provides large shipments of Bags of Beauty to our social service partners across the country. Pampering products sent home with clients and caregivers remind them that everyone deserves to look and feel beautiful. For more information, see the Social Service Bags of Beauty Program
Beauty Bus sends Bags of Beauty filled with products to chronically or terminally ill men, women and children around the country with qualifying diseases or conditions.
Receiving a Bag of Beauty is a reminder that everyone deserves to look and feel beautiful. It also serves as a lift during difficult times. This program is reserved for clients whose illness or condition prevents them from accessing a salon or spa.
To become a National Bags of Beauty client please complete the following forms:
Social service organizations must complete an application in order to qualify for a Bag of Beauty delivery. Once your application has been approved, a Beauty Bus Foundation representative will contact you to coordinate delivery. If you desire the bags for a particular event, please plan well in advance.
To become a Social Service Bags of Beauty participant please complete the following form:
- The minimum Bag of Beauty order per shipment is 25.
- The maximum Bag of Beauty order per shipment is 100.
- Orders are accepted and filled on a first come first serve basis.
- A maximum of 350 bags will be shipped from our location per month. Once we have reached our 350 maximum for a particular month, orders will be moved to the next month and filled in order received.
- Orders must be placed by the 1st of the month for shipment on the 15th of the month.
- Cost for a Bag of Beauty shipment is a flat $25 handling fee, plus the cost of shipping*.
- Beauty Bus is not responsible for any damage to product that occurs during shipment and will not replace product that is damaged or lost during shipment.
*Shipping cost will be billed to the organization via invoice. For more information on Beauty Bus Foundation or to place an order for Bags of Beauty, please contact us at 310.392.0900 or email at email@example.com